Sunday, October 21, 2018

Week in Review 10.20.18

Untitled

The girls and I had a fun trip to San Diego while Scott enjoyed his quiet time at home. We dove back into the week after arriving in Seattle on Sunday afternoon. I baked a lot this week and cycled a lot. 

Untitled

Exercise

I busted my butt this week with exercise. I got in two boot camps and four City Cycle rides. I'm sore and tired but I'm at 30 rides toward my 100 City Cycle Challenge and at 211 for my 218 in 2018 goal. This is very exciting for me and very sore for my butt. 


Untitled

Food

I made some pumpkin muffins for a neighbor and a loaf of Smitten Kitchen's Pumpkin Bread which was so good The girls and I had some great treats in San Diego. We stopped at Hammond's and had a Hawaiian Ice Cream inspired flight. We also indulged in some cookies from The Cravory which were delicious! 

Untitled


The Girls

The girls have been busy with school and their after school activities. Molly is thriving in her math class and her teacher stopped me in the hall to tell me she had gotten 100% on her last math assessment. 

Untitled

I went on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch with Maggie's class this week. I know our pumpkin patch days are winding down and it makes me wistful for their younger days. I'm not sure I miss those exhausting days but I do miss their sweet, little faces. 

Untitled
Other Goings On

I baked and cycled a lot this week which didn't leave time for much else. I did however begin moving my office from the end of the dining room, down to the basement. I just need a desk and chair for the room. And lots of unpacking but I'm excited to have the dining room table clear after years and years of using it as my desk. 


Stories Published 

ParentMap: Gyms and Fitness Studios With Child Care in the Puget Sound

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat