Saturday, October 13, 2018

Week in Review 10.12.18


Untitled

This week ended on a high note with a visit to San Diego to see my best friend. My kids ask about her daily and when I saw they had a day off school, I knew we should grab the opportunity. I also knew Scott would enjoy a weekend home alone without any little voices or feet running around. 


Untitled

Exercise

Since I had a shorter week for working out, I packed it in. I did a double workout on Tuesday and I was so tired. Not a smart move! I got in two
 boot camps, a barre3 class and three City Cycle classes. Next week is the start of a 
City Cycle challenge where they want you to do 10 rides in 15 days. I'm going to attempt it though it might be tough. 

Untitled

Food

This week was a boring week for food. I made a few meals, my kids rejected but I found to be delicious. I made a terrible pumpkin pie smoothie. It was so bad, I took two sips and dumped it out. I planned to make pizza rolls for the blog but didn't. All in all, just a week. 


Untitled


The Girls

Molly is getting stronger at swimming and slowly finding her beat in dance class. Maggie brings so much enthusiasm to her dance class that I have no idea if she is good or not. She is sure having a ton of fun. Both girls are really enjoying school and learning so much. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

I got a sweet kit to make a Halloween Bear this week and casted on while flying down to San Diego. I'm not sure how much knitting I'll get done on this trip but I have grand plans! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat