I've done a few "Day in the Life" challenges in the past and I LOVE them. Now that I have two kids, I thought it would be fun to do one again. And you know what would be even more fun, if you joined me!
On Monday, March 3rd, I will take at least one photo an hour from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. At the end of the day, I'll have a set of photos documenting a day in my life. I'll be posting my photos on my Flickr page, Instagram and in the Flickr Group, A Day in the Life Photo Challenge (created by Francesca!) Please join me in sharing A Day in YOUR Life.
Here are the "Rules" for the Challenge:
1. Take at least one photo an hour (or more!).
2. Post your photos to the Flickr group, A Day in the Life Photo Challenge. Posting your photos throughout the day as you take them would be best but don't fret if you can't post them until later. They will still be awesome to see anytime.
3. Your photos should be a representation of your day and do not have to contain any self portraits (even though those are fun and I'd love to see some!)
4. Include the time of your photo as either the title or in the description so we know when the photo was taken.
5. Use the hashtage #adayinthelifephotochallenge when posting your photos to Instagram and/or Twitter.
I hope you'll join me on March 3rd!