Sunday, March 02, 2014

A Day in the Life Photo Challenge Starts Tomorrow, March 3rd

8:00 a.m. I rush to get to ready for my appt. #adayinthelifephotochallenge

Tomorrow is the next "Day in the Life" photo challenge! I really hope all of you will join me in documenting a day in your life. 

Tomorrow morning, Monday, March 3rd, I will take at least one photo an hour from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed (There might be some nap-gaps). At the end of the day, I'll have a set of photos documenting a day in my life. I'll be posting my photos on my Flickr page, Instagram and in the Flickr Group, A Day in the Life Photo Challenge (created by Francesca!) Please join me in sharing A Day in YOUR Life. 

8:20 am - Toothbrushing! Molly has been fighting me on brushing her teeth. I give her the toothbrush after I get some good toothbrushing in on her teeth and show her how I brush mine.

Here are the "Rules" for the Challenge: 

1. Take at least one photo an hour (or more!).

2. Post your photos to the Flickr group, A Day in the Life Photo Challenge. Posting your photos throughout the day as you take them would be best but don't fret if you can't post them until later. They will still be awesome to see anytime. 

3. Your photos should be a representation of your day and do not have to contain any self portraits (even though those are fun and I'd love to see some!)

4. Include the time of your photo as either the title or in the description so we know when the photo was taken. 

5. Use the hashtage #adayinthelifephotochallenge when posting your photos to Instagram and/or Twitter. 
I hope you'll join me Tomorrow, March 3rd!

2:15 pm Off on an adventure!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat