Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Unicorn Moms, Halloween Photos and NaNoWriMo Are This Week's Links From Around the Web

Georgetown Couch

Be a Unicorn Mom, Not a Mom Shamer I've been working really hard at lifting other Mom's up when I can. Giving them the knowing nod, offering help when I can and smiling at everyone. And selfishly, I'm LOVING it. I feel better about my parenting and I love building others up especially Moms when they are in the midst of tantrums. 

Halloween Dinners Halloween is on Monday so I'm scanning this list for dinner ideas! 

How to Take Awesome Halloween Photos Very Timely!

What Knitting Can Teach Us About Parenthood

How to Survive NaNoWriMo I'm doing NaNoWriMo in November so I've been reading this article, over and over. I'm ReeBecki on the NaNoWriMo boards. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat