Monday, October 10, 2016

Monthly Goal Check-In (September)

Untitled

September touched down in a flurry of activity and routines. Both girls started preschool which leaves me three glorious mornings a week to get sh*t done! Before I knew it our swimming days were gone and we were bundling up into sweaters. 

1.  Workout 4 times a week - September was a hard workout month. I strained my hips and ended up with bursitis so I ended up bumping some of my workouts down to 3 times a week to give my body a rest. I still consider this good as I was listening to my body and not pushing myself into a deeper injury. 


2. Complete Whole30 in January 


3. Keep purging the house with the Bowl Full of Lemons 14 Week Plan - I've started this over and it is glorious! The car has been cleaned. The pantry tidied and most of the kitchen done. The dining room was tackled and I'm moving onto other rooms. I'm purging, purging, purging! 


4. Complete Four (4) Day in the Life Challenges and participate in at least ten 10 on 10's - I'm planning on doing a Day in the Life Challenge this month and am doing a 10 on 10 today! 


5. Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I barely worked on this goal but I have grand plans. 


6. Grow a kick-ass Garden! 


7. Read for 15 minutes a day- I'm still doing this and am so glad that I got back into reading this year. I was even on the Seattle Refined Book Club TV Discussion! It was a lot of fun. 


8. Volunteer with two organizations and include the girls.


9. Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - So yeah, still haven't done this. I plan to collect the photos this month so I can get these DONE! 


10. Get back to Blogging on a more regular basis and focus more on my writing.


Pro Soccer Fan

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat