Saturday, December 23, 2017

Week in Review 12.23.17

Untitled

It was birthday week around here. I celebrated my 43rd birthday on Tuesday and Maggie turned 4 on Thursday. It was also a sick week as Molly came down with pneumonia and an ear infection. Luckily she is on the mend after some good dosing of amoxicillin which she luckily takes without a fight. It made for a very lazy week at home though. 



Untitled

Exercise

I got in 2 
workouts this week- one boot camp class and one barre3 class. Molly got sick over the weekend and then on Tuesday I started to feel sick too. I decided to let my body rest since I felt so fatigued. I slept like 9 hours a night and laid on the couch all day and still felt tired. Boo! Sometimes a body just needs to slow down and recuperate. 



Untitled

Food

It was a week of cheesecake, cake and cupcakes! Maggie and I celebrated our birthdays so I was a baking queen. I made an amazing cheesecake which was just what I wanted for my birthday. It was so good! Maggie requested a chocolate cake with rainbow frosting for birthday and strawberry cupcakes for her class celebration. The cake ended up leaning a bit but it was still delicious!  


Untitled

We also had sushi on Thursday for Maggie and I's birthday dinner. We went to Blue C sushi and it was so much fun (and so much $$). The piles of plates afterwards were hilariously shocking. Our family knows how to dig in to sushi! 


Untitled

The Girls


Molly was sick but didn't miss any school because she is on winter break. Maggie still had school so she went while Molly and I rested. I had planned to take the girls swimming but the sickness put a stop to that. Instead we watched a lot of tv, played board games and cuddled. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

I finished Molly's birthday sweater and made some good progress on Maggie's. One year I'll have their sweaters ready BEFORE their birthdays but this is not the year. Lewis continues to climb the Christmas tree and I can not wait to take it down on December 26th. Until then, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 


Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat