Monday, March 05, 2018

March Goals

Untitled

I mentioned in my February Monthly Goal Check-In that I wanted to do monthly goal posts. I find breaking down my goals into smaller parts helps me with productivity and sharing them helps even more. What are your goals for March?  


Untitled

Here are my goals for March which include some 2018 goals and some specific goals for March. 

March Goals



  1. Exercise 20 times 
  2. Complete "The Artist's Way" 
  3. Embrace Minimalism by doing the Minimalist Game - Follow along on Instagram at ReeBeckiMinimalistGame
  4. Read Moby Dick
  5. Catch up on my reading of the Bible 
  6. Knit Nanoo
  7. Knit my March Hat for charity 
  8.  Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I  
  9. Deep Clean and Purge the Living Room, Bathroom and my Bedroom. 
  10. Inventory and Purge my Yarn Stash

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat