Monday, March 19, 2018

Spring Favorites

Spring is near! The sun has been shining more almost charming me into thinking there might be warmth outside. The changing of the season always gets me thinking about a few Spring favorite things which I thought I'd share with you.
First up, the new Levitate LE (Limited Edition) by Brooks Running! I was given a pair of these when they first came out and I LOVE them. They are super lightweight and provide a great cushion. I may not run much anymore but my feet are still happiest in Brooks Running shoes. 

I ordered these capris over the weekend from Old Navy and I'm dying for them to get here. My usual black and gray workout wear needs a POP of color. I love the little pink polka dots!

Our Dining Room desperately needs a rug to protect the oak hardwood floor. I found this beauty on Dot & Bo and snapped it up. I am a little worried that it will be too small but I also believe this will look gorgeous in the remodeled basement. 


I'm in love with these knobs from Anthropologie. I'm trying to think of where I could use them because they are simply divine! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat