Monday, April 03, 2006
Inspiration



Lately I've been gathering inspiration from many sources, particularly from Yarnstorm and her Jellybean Cushions.

A few months ago, I picked up a pillow from IKEA for a few dollars and thought, "I'm going to knit a cover for this." Then I let it sit and sit. On Saturday, I visited the Fiber Gallery and gathered my supplies for my very own Jellybean Cushion. I already had Debbie Bliss's Home book but I did need the yarn. While at Children's that afternoon, I cast on and haven't looked back. As I head back to the hospital this afternoon, I plan to take my pillow with me.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers for Gabby. She is doing very well and the doctors are running many tests. She will be at the hospital for at least a few weeks. I've been keeping her parent's entertained as have their many, many friends. This is definitely a couple with a great support system. It's has worked out well that I had this week down for vacation. I didn't know how much Kim would need me but sometimes the world knows where you need to be.

OK time to get going!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat