Thursday, March 03, 2016

Monthly Goal Check-In (February)

Peek a Maggie

I'm a few days late checking in on my 2016 goals for February. We've had a bout of hand, foot and mouth hit the youngest child and she has been keeping us on our toes!

I made excellent progress on my 2016 goals even though it was a shorter month. It just meant I had to focus more.

1.  Workout 4 times a week - February was a complete exercise bust for me. I averaged about twice a week but I decided to try out ClassPass along with barre3 so I'm hoping it energizes me in March. 

2. Complete Whole30 in January 

3. Keep purging the house with the Bowl Full of Lemons 14 Week Plan - I tackled the Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom and Master Bedroom Closet in February. I donated, purged and cleaned a lot. This month I'm moving on to the kid's room, bathroom, linen closet and *groan* the office. Look for a separate post on this goal soon. 

4. Complete Four (4) Day in the Life Challenges and participate in at least ten 10 on 10's - I did my first 1 first Day in the Life Challenge on February 14th and my second 10 on 10 on February 10th. I figured out that I can take photos on my camera and then use the camera's wi-fi to send them to my photo for Instagram posting!

5. Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I made some excellent progress on this goal. I completed the research for my blocking report and knit three of the 16 swatches. 

6. Grow a kick-ass Garden! I made some progress on this front too. I brought in some dirt but need more and planted some carrots and peas. 

7. Read for 15 minutes a day- I have read every single day so far this year! I'll have my February book report out shortly.  

8. Volunteer with two organizations and include the girls - The girls and I volunteered at Mary's Place and it was a great experience. We'll be back soon. I'm also getting ready to volunteer with the NICU at Swedish First Hill as their photographer and am attending a PEPS volunteer luncheon event next week. 

9. Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - No progress here!

10. Get back to Blogging on a more regular basis and focus more on my writing - Working on this!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat