I'm a few days late checking in on my 2016 goals for February. We've had a bout of hand, foot and mouth hit the youngest child and she has been keeping us on our toes!
I made excellent progress on my 2016 goals even though it was a shorter month. It just meant I had to focus more.
1. Workout 4 times a week - February was a complete exercise bust for me. I averaged about twice a week but I decided to try out ClassPass along with barre3 so I'm hoping it energizes me in March.
3. Keep purging the house with the Bowl Full of Lemons 14 Week Plan - I tackled the Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom and Master Bedroom Closet in February. I donated, purged and cleaned a lot. This month I'm moving on to the kid's room, bathroom, linen closet and *groan* the office. Look for a separate post on this goal soon.
4. Complete Four (4) Day in the Life Challenges and participate in at least ten 10 on 10's - I did my first 1 first Day in the Life Challenge on February 14th and my second 10 on 10 on February 10th. I figured out that I can take photos on my camera and then use the camera's wi-fi to send them to my photo for Instagram posting!
5. Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I made some excellent progress on this goal. I completed the research for my blocking report and knit three of the 16 swatches.
6. Grow a kick-ass Garden! I made some progress on this front too. I brought in some dirt but need more and planted some carrots and peas.
7. Read for 15 minutes a day- I have read every single day so far this year! I'll have my February book report out shortly.
8. Volunteer with two organizations and include the girls - The girls and I volunteered at Mary's Place and it was a great experience. We'll be back soon. I'm also getting ready to volunteer with the NICU at Swedish First Hill as their photographer and am attending a PEPS volunteer luncheon event next week.
9. Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - No progress here!
10. Get back to Blogging on a more regular basis and focus more on my writing - Working on this!