Tuesday, September 04, 2018

August Goals

Untitled

August goals were a bit hit and miss. I felt the whole weight of having kids home for the summer and it took a lot out of me. I've never been so happy to see September coming around the corner as I have this year. 

Untitled

Here is how I did on my August Goals:
  1. Exercise 20 times - I got in 24 workouts! 
  2. Catch up on my Bible reading - I worked on this and am not caught up but I worked on it. 
  3. Finish Book Bingo - DONE! I loved almost all the books I read and am so happy I did this. 
  4. Knit on Nanoo - I found a huge mistake so I'm behind but I did work on Nanoo. I just had to rip, rip, rip. 
  5. Knit my August Hats for charity - DONE! 
  6. Knit 9 miter squares for my blanket - I did none of these. 
  7. Clean out the garage - I got a really good start but the smoky air waylaided me. However, I have most of it cleaned out and am ready to start my re-org. 
  8. Clean out the Girl's Closet - I sent Scott out with the kids one morning and dove into this project. I got it done! 
  9. Start purging stuff from storage - Purge! Purge! Purge! 
  10. Follow the Clean Mama cleaning schedule to see if I prefer this method. - I love this method and am now cleaning the house this way. Woot! 
Untitled

Here are my goals for September! These include some 2018 goals and some specific goals for September. With school starting, I'll have more time to work on goals so I've choosen some harder ones. 

September Goals
  1. Exercise 20 times  
  2. Catch up on my Bible reading
  3. Hang Wallpaper in the Basement stairwell. 
  4. Plant a new shrub outside the house. 
  5. Knit my September hat for charity 
  6. Knit 5 miter squares for my blanket
  7. Paint and Organize the garage
  8. Paint the bathroom
  9. Start TKGA Master Knitting Level I
  10. Continue purging the stuff from storage

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat