Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Reading, Listening, Watching and Making

Untitled


Reading

Honey, I Swept the Floor! - "
Another friend said: “After my husband cleans the garage or the pool, he makes each person in the family come for a separate ‘viewing’ so he can solicit praise and bask in his accomplishment.” (Hint: I might be the husband here. I actually do this. I need praise!) 


6 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer


Reinvent the Granny Square

Listening

Happier Labor Day I'm thinking hard on this as I pivot my pitching and writing game. September is all about finding new publications to pitch. 


Watching

Annihilation - Meh! I loved the book but the movie was meh! They tried to cram to much in which meant they left way too much unexplained. 


The Great British Baking Show I'm late to this but I love it! I also love that when I went searching for a description of a drizzle cake that my friend, Paola's recipe showed up first on The Kitchn

Making

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat