Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fall Freezer Meals


A few weeks ago I was contacted by Marie McGinnis about her new Freezer Meals book, A Busy Mom's Simple Guide to Freezer Meals: How to Get 20 Healthy Dinners Ready in Just a Few Hours. Since I love simple, efficiency and freezer meals, I decided to try it out.

She has bundled the recipes into two easy groups. I decided to make meals from bundle A but in the interest of time and family tastes, omitted a few recipes. I ended up making the Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Stew, Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwiches, Salsa Verde Steak Tacos, Slow Cooker Cuban Pork. I spent about 15 minutes gathering the ingredients and got to work. Twenty minutes later, I had put together 4 meals for future dinners. I like that kind of math!

If you someone looking to speed up the time you spend making food, save money and still serve healthy meals, A Busy Mom's Simple Guide to Freezer Meals: How to Get 20 Healthy Dinners Ready in Just a Few Hours is for you!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat