Monday, September 03, 2018

Monthly Goal Check-in (August)

Untitled

2018 Goals
  1. Workout 218 times in 2018 - I worked out 24 times in August. My goal was 20 times. I'm at 173 workouts for the year with 42 to go!
  2. Go Skiing 
  3. Complete "The Artist's Way"
  4. Learn Hand Lettering - I'm not feeling the passion for this goal. I've done some of it but I'm not loving it. I may abandon this goal or maybe when Fall arrives, I'll pick it back up. 
  5. Paint the Bathroom - This will be happening in September! 
  6. Find a picture for the oval frame in my bedroom 
  7. Replace the sad Rhododendron plant with a Dwarf Japanese Maple (or another plant) - I'll be buying a new plant in September and taking care of this goal. 
  8. Build (or buy) a trellis for my vegetable garden 
  9. Buy a new dishwasher 
  10. Embrace Minimalism by doing the Minimalist Game for an entire month 
  11. Reduce our food bill and food waste - I've been doing pretty good about reducing our food waste but our food bill is not so reduced. It's actually fine with me. I just don't want to waste food. 
  12. Read War and Peace, Moby Dick, A Tale of Two Cities and The Grapes of Wrath -  I didn't do any reading on these books this month though I did do a lot of reading otherwise for Book Bingo.
  13. Read the Bible - I'm not quite caught up but I'm working hard on it. 
  14. Knit Nanoo - Nanoo! I'm still working on this. Working, working and finding mistakes and rip, rip, ripping! 
  15. Knit 12 hats for charity - I got my August Hat knit up even though it felt like a slog! I have 4 more hats to knit. 
  16. Repeat Goal: Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I plan to complete this in the Fall. 
  17. Repeat Goal: Finish my Miter Square Blanket  - My goal for August was to knit 9 miters and I knit nothing! Oops! 
  18. Repeat Goal: Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - This is a goal that is dragging on me but I want to get done. I need to figure out how to buckle down and do it.  
    Untitled

    No comments:

     
    Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

    Design by The Blog Boat