Thursday, March 25, 2004
Fabric Fanatic

Last week while in the midst of my totebag frenzy, I went to a few local stores looking for fantastic fabric. I purchased some but was left wanting more especially after one store where the lady before me purchased the entire bolt of fabric that I wanted one measley yard from.

Luckily Mariko from Super Eggplant had emailed me to share her favorite online fabric shops with me. I quickly visted The Cotton Shop and located some wonderful fabric. Yesterday they arrived.



I love the Fashion Girls!



Lady, all I wanted was one yard, why couldn't you share! So I got TWO yards of it somewhere else.

Totebags and other such designs are demanding to be made! I must answer thier call!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat