Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Me and The Yoga



My new job offers a very nice perk, Free Yoga! So on Tuesday and Friday at Noon, you'll find me working on my Yoga with my co-workers and I do have to say that I LOVE it! I feel so relaxed by the end and I feel stronger. I'm becoming more aware of what is right for my body and I often find myself doing mini-Yoga stretches outside of work. I believe that everyone should be doing the yoga!*

Knitting: I've started the second sleeve for my Ronnie sweater. I plan to power through this one so I can get started on the back! I can not wait to wear this sweater!

Updating: I've added some book reviews to Supergirl Reads and my latest Photo Friday photo to my Photo Blog.

*also posted on Supergirl Races

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat