Friday, May 04, 2007
AND THE WINNER IS...

I'm making the Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and yesterday I asked for everyone's advice on what colors to use.

Originally I was going to use Child's Play as one of the colors but darn Amanda and Meg suggested that I use Envy and Lakeview instead and save my two skeins of Child's Play for something different.

envylakeview

I was easily swayed by these two ladies and now four skeins of Envy and two skeins of Lakeview are on their way to my yarn stash from Two Swan's Yarn.

Ermmmm, yes I only need two skeins of each of these colors to make my scarf but I AM IN LOVE with the Envy colorway and had to have two more of that yarn to make socks or something else. I NEED MY ENVY!

Thank you to everyone who voted! I love knitting by committee.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat