Thursday, May 03, 2007
Chevron Scarf Making

I'm making the Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and I need everyone's advice.

I selected my first color by diving into my stash and picking up two skeins of Lorna's Laces in Child's Play that I purchased long ago while on a trip to Washington D.C.

77_Child_SMALL

Which leads me to the tricky selection of the second color and where I need your advice! Leave me a comment telling me which two colors you think I should use in my Chevron Scarf. Remember one of them has to be Child's Play.

mosaicchildsenvy

This is my first pick -- Child's Play with Envy

mosaicchildslakeview

Second Pick -- Child's Play with Lakeview

MosaicChildsMotherlode

Third Pick -- Child's Play with Motherlode

mosaicchildswatercolor

Fourth Pick -- Child's Play with Watercolor

mosaicChildsJungleStripe

Fifth Pick -- Child's Play with Jungle Stripe

mosaicChildsBucksBar

Sixth Pick -- Child's Play with Bucks Bar

So tell me in the comments which one you think I should knit!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat