Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Wednesday Links from Around The Web 2.27.13 Edition

Cloud #fmsphotoaday

alt-J (∆) Breezeblocks I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happens in the video. The song is caught in my head.

The extraordinary science of addictive junk food Fascinating read!

Tis the season for Egg Salad

Iron out carpet stains I have a few carpet stains that I might test this out on!

Books for the baby's first year wonderful suggestions and these are also great shower/birthday gifts

Working from home with kids and making it work Best tip: Nap time is work time  The comments are great but show how unrealistic the world can be to WAHMs. But I agree that you can't parent and work full-time at the same time, then everyone gets the short end of the stick.

I am in love with ALL of Amy Herzog designs. I'm super excited about her new one that will be released soon. The sneak peek is gorgeous.

Vegetable mapping A good way to find some new veggies to add to your diet!

A memo to a new employee about parking 



1 comment:

Laura said...

Ooooh, love the Various Varieties of Vegetables! I had been wanting someone to do a graphic like that.

And the parking memo. Priceless!

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat