Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Children, Ulysses and Sleep are This Week's Links from Around the Web

Untitled

The Voices of Detained Children, Separated from their Parents I'm going to be honest and let everyone know I haven't listened. I can't. Every time I think I can, I can't. I imagine my children crying in terror for me and not being able to comfort them. My heart breaks. I feel at a loss for what our government is doing. We should not be these people. Our country should be better. 


Seizing Children From Parents at the Border Is Immoral. Here’s What We Can Do About It.

The Strange Case of the Missing Joyce Scholar Fascinating story about a fascinating book. 


What's wrong with Blue Apron So much is wrong with Blue Apron



No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat