Monday, June 04, 2018

June Goals

Untitled

I am such a goals person. I love having goals! I know not everyone is this way but I really enjoy them. However, I didn't do so great with my May goals. It ended up being a really busy month with our basement remodel, school stuff for the kids and lots of writing work for me. 


Here is how I did on my May goals:

  1. Exercise 22 times - I did this! I actually got in 24 exercise sessions. 
  2. Catch up on the Bible - I am not caught up but I am making progress. 
  3. Read Moby Dick - I did not read this at all. I read many other books though. 
  4. Knit Nanoo - I've been knitting like mad on this but turns out it is a big shawl so there is lots of knitting to do. 
  5. Knit my May Hat for charity - Done! It is ugly but done! 
  6. Work on the Girl's 1-and 2-year-old photo books - I've made a tiny bit of progress but really need to just get these done! 
  7. Deep Clean the Dining Room and Kitchen - I do not know why I had these as goals during a remodel. My house is covered in dust. It's not worth the effort right now. 
  8. Update Ravelry with my Yarn Stash - I did not do this. 
  9. Work on Hand Lettering - I got a great book and started working on learning hand lettering. I love it! 
  10. Knit 4 miter squares for my blanket - I did this! I now have 41 squares done and 19 to knit. 
Untitled

Here are my goals for June! Once again, these include some 2018 goals and some specific goals fro June (and honestly there are a ton of repeat goals here too).

June Goals


  1. Exercise 22 times  
  2. Catch up on my Bible reading
  3. Get 8 books read for Book Bingo! 
  4. Knit on Nanoo
  5. Knit my June Hat for charity 
  6. Work on the Girl's 1-and 2-year-old photo books 
  7. Update Ravelry with my Yarn Stash
  8. Work on Hand Lettering
  9. Knit 5 miter squares for my blanket
  10. Finish getting my yard in summer shape (weeding, laying down dirt and pressure washing the porches)

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat