Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Crows, Childish Behavior and Books are This Week's Links from Around the Web

Untitled

Crow Funerals  Maggie spilled an entire bag of bird seed on our front lawn which means crows from miles away have been visiting and letting me know their thanks and now their desire for more bird seeds. 

Why Children Aren't Behaving, And What You Can Do About It This was a good reminder to me why I make my kids help around the house, why they have amble time to play and why I let them roam a bit further than my husband would like. Now in no way are they angels, but I think these things help!

Chores, teamwork and high expectations: The 15 habits that raise responsible kids Another article that builds on the one above! 

These Are The Books Everyone Will Be Talking About This Summer BOOKS! You know I love books and here are more recommendations! 


Maybe She Had So Much Money She Just Lost Track of It This story is absolutely fascinating! I've read several and will probably read several more.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat