Saturday, June 23, 2018

Week in Review 6.23.18

Untitled

We made it! We made it across the finish line of Kindergarten! It was an amazing year and Molly grew so much. She's becoming so independent and learning to read. It makes me so happy! 

Untitled

Exercise

I had a gang buster week of working out. I did three boot camps, one barre3 class, two BurnCycle classes and went lap swimming twice! Thursday was the most intense day with three workouts BUT I felt surprisingly strong and really enjoyed myself. I won't be repeating that feat anytime soon but it felt good to go all out and not be completely flattened by it. 


Untitled

Food

It was hard this week to stay on track with my food in the midst of so many celebrations, stress and more stress. I did pretty well though which made me happy. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for my remodel stress to end which is good! 

Untitled

The Girls

It was a big week for both girls! Molly had the end of Kindergarten and then they both had their dance recital on Saturday. They did amazing in their recitals and were a joy to watch. Molly's kindergarten teacher ended up being there which was AMAZING along with both girl's preschool teacher. 

Untitled

Maggie also had swimming lessons at Blue Ridge. I was worried that she might not want to do them since Molly couldn't but I worried about nothing. She loves swimming just like Molly and welcomes any opportunity to get in the water. 

Untitled


Other Goings On

Whew! This was a week. Lewis got in a fight or attacked last Friday and by Monday had a huge lump on his leg. I took him to the vet who gave me some drugs to sedate him and come back. I went back on Tuesday and he was still squirrely. We ended up having to sedate him and having the abscess taking care of. He's currently under house arrest and healing up well. So much stress though! 


Untitled

The remodel is getting down to the knitty gritty and I am STRESSED! However, we got a new bathroom counter in our upstairs bathroom along with new faucets which is so nice. The basement is coming along and most things will be done within a week. We then go on vacation and the final items will be done in late July. Hopefully by August, I can be moving on to decorating and purging stuff from storage. I'm just keeping my eye on the prize! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat