Saturday, June 30, 2018

Week in Review 6.30.18


Untitled

I felt a bit like this goat this week - disgruntled and tired. I did, however, have an amazing week of working out which really lifted my spirits. 

Untitled

Exercise

I may have overdone it this week in the working department - I did seven classes in six days. OK! I totally overdid it but I got so excited about BurnCycle that I did three classes! I did three boot camps, one CityCycle class and three BurnCycle classes. I'm officially obsessed with BurnCycle. OBSESSED! and tired, so very tired. 



Untitled

Food

Summer produce is coming in and I'm so excited! I picked up a flat of berries at the supermarket with Maggie. She started devouring them in the car. Such goodness! I love fresh fruit and vegetables and love this time of year. I also finished up my program with my gym. I didn't love this round but it did keep me on track which was good. I just could of used more mental support. 

Untitled

The Girls


This first full week of summer for Molly meant SUMMER CAMP! She did one at the Pacific Science Center and she had a blast! She even begged to go back into the science center at the end of camp each day. She went to camp with a friend and I was so thankful for the drop-off/pick-up schedule my friend made for us. It really helped out! 
Untitled
It was Maggie's last week in her current preschool room. She'll be back in the Fall but we are taking July and August off for summer fun! She's excited about her new room but sad to leave her old friends. Maggie also had swimming lessons at Blue Ridge this week and had another great time swimming.

Untitled


Other Goings On

We have moved onto painting this week in the remodel and I have been spoiled by our main construction crew. They showed up every morning at 6:45 a.m. and worked solidly through until 3:30 or 4 p.m. This crew breezes in around 8, takes a long lunch and quits work by 3:15 p.m. This is only stressing me out because I want the work done before we leave for our trip and at this rate, it is not looking good. 


Untitled

Stories Published 

Seattle Refined: A Beginner's Guide to Road Tripping

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat