Thursday, February 10, 2005
Overflowing

It is time for a round-up of all projects Rebecca is working on! This is so I can try to gain some control over them (but in reality, I know it won't work but this is still fun!)

1. Hooded Weekend Sweater: I've finished two sleeves and the hood. I'm about five inches into the back.

2. Lara: I'm about halfway through this project and just need to stay on task!

3. Shedir from Knitty: I have to admit that I wasn't paying attention and got the cables messed up. There will be some ripping involved in getting this project back on track.

4. Flower Basket Shawl from Interweave Knits: I haven't started this project as of yet but I did make a photocopy of the pattern so I could color-code the graphs. Unfortunately I discovered last night that the yarn I wanted to use isn't right but I think I may have the right kind in the stash. If not, to the store!

5. Scarf from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts: I've just barely started this and really have nothing to show. It is supposed to be a quick knit so when I actually knit on it, I'll have something quick!

6. ChicKnits Sitcom Chic: I have that yarn, I've done a swatch, I just need to knit! This would be perfect for spring!

Hmmmmm maybe I don't have too many actual WIPs going on or maybe I'm forgetting a lot. I think I'll need to check up on stuff to see what is going on once I get home from Clasé de Español. I know there are lots of socks that I've either started or want to start but now I'm wondering if I have more projects that I want to do versus ones I've actually started! This could be good! For now, I'm concentrating on the list above.

Off to concentrate!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat