Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Getting My Knit On

It seems that my starteritis is finally starting to turn on me. Every night this week I've been deligently working on my projects and last night it finally hit me, if I was just working on ONE project, I'd have something to show for myself. Instead, I've been knitting 4 rows here, 2 rows there and as you can see below, I don't have much progress to report on.



Ronnie is edging along and I suspect the back will be finished tonight or tomorrow. I'm meeting a friend for coffee this evening and while I really need to work on Trellis, I need something simple to knit on when catching up with friends.



I also visted Elliot Bay Books last night to listen to Paul Anderson, Author of Hunger's Brides. It was an intimate group that gathered to hear him read and he was WONDERFUL to listen to. I called my Dad after the reading and told him that people were missing out by not attending last night. I started this colossal piece of work on Monday night and if I hadn't been so tired, I would have stayed up half the night reading. This book will be great for knitting and reading! While large, it has been bound in such a way that it lies flat when you open it. Thereby becoming a great book to read while knitting.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat