Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Stripity Socks

On Sunday night after visiting the yarn store (gift card in hand!) and staring at my new Calmer book, I decided to cast on for some Rowan Calmer Socks. The luscious feel of the yarn felt yummy against my hand as I knit.

Last night at Ferals, Ryan taunted me about the size of my new gorgous Calmer socks so I did what any other insane knitter would do -- I flicked off my shoes and promptly placed that sock on my foot and my foot on the table!



It fit and shut Ryan down. Well for a bit, then she found something else to taunt me about. I love that Ryan.

The Ferals also assisted me with finishing my Manos Sweater! Photos to come soon! Just in time for fall and a few days ahead of my self-imposed schedule --- I have a FO!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat