Thursday, January 26, 2006
Artist Way -- Detective Work

1. My favorite childhood toy was my Barbie Doll House built by my father in the middle of the night as a surprise for me.

2. My favorite game was Candyland.

3. The best movie I ever saw as a child was the "Song of the South".

4. I don't do it much but I enjoy visiting the spa.

5. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself lose control.

6. If it weren't too late, I'd be a writer.

7. My favorite musical instrument would be the violin (I used to play as a child and while I never mastered the instrument, I still love how graceful it sounds).

8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month would be about $75 (mainly on dinner with friends, movies and books).

9. If I weren't so stingy with my artist, I'd buy her paints.

10. Taking time out for myself is something I try to do everyday.

11. I am afraid that if I start dreaming, I'd get lost in my dreams.

12. I secretly enjoy reading trashy romance novels.

13. If I had the perfect childhood, I'd have grown up to be exactly who I am.

14. If it didn't sound so crazy, I'd quit my job and travel the world.

15. My parents think artists are wonderful, creative people.

16. My God thinks artists are are people who know how to share beauty with others.

17. What makes me feel weird about this recovery is telling people that I am doing this and worrying about their reaction.

18. Learning to trust myself is something that comes easily to me. I tend to trust my gut even when there is clear logical evidence otherwise, so far though, my gut has never led me astray.

19. My most "cheer me up" type of music is Brit Pop -- Starsailor, Keene, Coldplay.

20. My favorite way to dress is fashionable in clothing that makes me feel beautiful.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat