Sunday, January 29, 2006
Artist's Way Week Four



Week Four's biggest hurdle for me is the "reading deprivation". Throughout week four, recovering artists are asked not to read anything. Now for someone who lumps reading along with other daily activities like eating and sleeping, this will be difficult. Not impossible but difficult.

Last night knowing a little bit about what Week Four had in store for me, I did some binge reading. I finished "The Long Walk", I read ahead in the bible (I'm reading the entire bible this year and there are daily readings to keep up on.), and I scanned newspapers and magazines. And now the drought begins which also means no blog reading SO don't do anything cool this week! I'll still be posting, just not reading like I want to.

Ahhhh, serenity now!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat