Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Scott!

Scott and Molly goofing around

Today is Scott's Birthday and I thought it would be fun to make a Top 10 Great Things about Scott List! 


Top 10 Great Things about Scott!

Curious

1. He is a WAY better Dad than I could have ever dreamed. Molly is lucky to have him as her Pop Pop!

Serious Walking

2. He's wicked smart!

IMG_4662

3. He's hilariously funny (especially when woken up earlier in the morning)

Coffee Dad

4. He works hard so that I can stay home with Molly and he thanks me for staying home.

Crazy Family Portrait

5.  He's very supportive of those he loves. One recent example: He watched Molly every Sunday morning for the past four and half months so I could go do my long run. He never complained. He drove up to Canada so I could do my race and cheered with Molly as loud as he could. 

Family Pho (crazy looking Mom included!)

6. He's always thinking of a better, more efficient way to do things. 

Tradition - This year we are starting a new tradition. On Christmas Eve, Molly gets to open one present which will always be Christmas PJs. Then we take a photo of us in our Christmas PJs. #fmsphotoaday

7. He can tell you the name of any actor/actress and what films they've be in. 

Napping Sweetness

8. He's easy going. He'll go along with just about any plan that I come up with though he does draw the line at some of my crazier ones. 

Pumpkin Patch Family Fun Day

9. He's crazy creative!

Hoodie

10. He is the best husband! Long ago, my Mom made me make a list of what I wanted in a husband. When I met Scott, I knew he was the one because he was everything on my list and more. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat