Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Father's Day Gifts, Daughter's Weight and Self Care Are This Week's Links From Around the Web

Untitled
The girls got new bikes this week and are obsessed with them!

What Happens When Parents Comment on Their Daughter's Weight? I am very aware of not commenting on either of my daughter's weight. When I weigh them at the doctor, I talk about that they are the perfect size for them. I do run into issues sometimes when they are climbing on things that can not hold their weight but then again, sometimes I overthink things.

Self-care And Parenting, Sleep And Loneliness Such a great article! Self-care is so important as a parent.

Three Ways to Connect with Your Kids Individually I tend to group the girls into one big lump but it is so important to connect with them as separate people. We sometimes go on dates just just one kid which is so much fun and something we need to do more often.

37 Summer Reads I'm crazy reader lately and I think every single one of these books made my library hold list.

Last Minute Father's Day Gifts that Don't Feel Last Minute I just put together a round-up of gift ideas for Father's Day. Time to celebrate the Papa in your life.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat