Friday, June 24, 2016

Project 52 - Week 15

Project 52 - Week 15

For Father's Day, Scott requested Peace, Quiet and Sanity. While I couldn't give him sanity, I knew I could give him a few hours of peace and quiet. I took the girls out with me to Madison Beach. I needed some photos for a story and thought it would be a fun place for them to play. I, however, neglected to take into account the fact that they are fish who will dive into any water, even if their Mother doesn't have an extra change of clothing for them. Molly ended up coming home in a cape as a skirt paired with a coat while Maggie wore a dirty sweater I found in my trunk with a diaper. They were so stylish! I've now packed a change of clothing for both of them in the trunk of the car! They had a blast and are ready to go back to the beach. I'll gladly take them again but I'll be better prepared.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat