Monday, June 20, 2016

Monthly Goal Check-In (May)

Untitled

May was seriously focused on fitness but I still did some work on some of my other goals. 

1.  Workout 4 times a week - I consistently worked out 5-6 times a week in May due to Sync Fitness and their boot camp. I am back in my fitness grove and loving it. I'm going to barre3 about once a week along with boot camp three times a week. My fifth workout is usually something new or a good walk. 

2. Complete Whole30 in January 

3. Keep purging the house with the Bowl Full of Lemons 14 Week Plan - I've been purging as I can. The kids mess up the house faster than I can clean it so purging sometimes falls by the wayside. 


4. Complete Four (4) Day in the Life Challenges and participate in at least ten 10 on 10's - I skipped May's 10 on 10. I have two more Day in the Life Challenges to go and 7 more 10 on 10s. I plan to do a Day in the Life challenge soon. 

5. Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I made some great progress on this goal. I'm still working on a swatch a day for 100 days to get perfect swatches for this goal and worked on my blocking report some. I also tackled swatch #15 and need to do yet another one to see if I can knit it a bit cleaner. 

6. Grow a kick-ass Garden! I made even more progress on this goal. My garden is growing like mad! The intense sunny weather and heavy rain has made for some major growth. I need to plant more lettuce but things are going well. 

7. Read for 15 minutes a day- I have read every single day so far this year! I had a hard time reading in May due to a slog of a book but I still read everyday. I'm going to combine my May book report with June's. 

8. Volunteer with two organizations and include the girls - I've been leading a newborn PEPS group and they are really clicking! I also followed another photographer around the NICU to learn how they take photos. The babies are so small but mighty and their parents are so awesome. 


9. Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - yeah, I really need to get going on this goal. 

10. Get back to Blogging on a more regular basis and focus more on my writing - I feel like I've accomplished goal but I'm still working at it every day. I signed up for a writing course that starts in July with Coffee & Crumbs. I'm so excited! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat