Saturday, June 18, 2016

Project 52 - Week 14

Project52week14

This past week was Maggie's second to last co-op class and while both of us are excited for her co-op time to end, I am also a wee bit sad. I've been taking my children there for the past three years and while there are many things I'd change, we made a lot of memories in those walls and my girls have done a lot of growing up in that space. 

Project52week14v2

This week was beach week at school so Maggie splashed in a pool before heading to play in the regular rooms all while still dressed in her swimsuit. She loves her swimsuit so much. Almost as much as she loves swimming. 

Project52week14v3

This week will be Maggie and I's last time at the co-op and we'll celebrate closing out this chapter.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat