Monday, May 10, 2004
Exhausted

It was a busy one! Saturday started out nice with a walk/run with Julie and Zubin. Of course, we finished it with our favorite treat, a Chai Latte from Starbucks! Yum!

Then I had to hurry home to shower and prepare for the wedding. Kim, Abbie and I had our nails done before I headed back to my house for hair. I did my own hair in order to save some $$ and it turned out really nice. Then it was off to the wedding site for pictures, toasts and the wedding. It was beautiful. I danced, I drank, I toasted! Then I was exhausted!

What really wore me out was that I had to work at the coffee place at 6 a.m. I didn't get to sleep until Midnight so the five hours of sleep I had were not enough. The place was crazy busy from 6 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. when I left. I seriously didn't get a moment of peace except when I went on my 20 minute lunch to stuff my face so I could continue moving like a mad rabbit!

Since it was Mother's Day we went as a family to dinner and it was quite good. I was exhausted though so I doubt I was good company. Then my parents and I watched Survivor. It's an addiction. I was pleased to see Amber win but I thought Rob the snake should have. He really did Outwit them all. I guess he'll get his fair share though with marrying Amber.

So now I'm at work and I need a break! Tonight I'm off to see Mean Girls with a friend! Can't wait to see it!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat