Monday, May 03, 2004
I had a Personal Record!

Yesterday's race was perfect! I improved my time by 10 minutes, finishing in 3 hours and 3 minutes. The weather was a bit muggy but overcast so I felt great! After the race, in order to celebrate correctly, we went to Milestones and had drinks! Then while a bit tipsy, we went for pedicures. People rubbing my feet have never felt so good! After shopping a bit, we returned to Milestones for more drinks before slipping into a great restful sleep! All in all, a perfect day!

Here are some pictures of the day!



Motty and I before the race. I think I'm still asleep!



Mot and I a bit tired after the race.



Mot said I smelled pretty bad and guess what? I did!

Off to rest!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat