Friday, May 07, 2004
Sometimes all a girl needs is her marathon stick and some yarn


Start of the Vancouver Half Marathon

This weekend I start training for my marathon. Yep, I’m going to go the full distance and run 26.2 (don’t forget the .2) miles. I’m hoping to make it into the Washington DC Marine Corp Marathon . If I don’t make the lottery, then I’m planning on running the Chicago Marathon . Anyway about it, I’ll be running 6 miles this weekend which will seem very short after last week’s race.

Since I’ll be running so much and I’ve been using my friend’s marathon stick for much too long, I’ve purchased my own! In a few short days, this will arrive on my doorstep.



This miracle stick can be found at www.thestick.com. For $29.95, it’s a wonderful treat after a long run.

I also plan to start using my yarn from Purl


to start making this!




This is Elise from Debbie Bliss’s newest pattern book, Cotton Angora.

I'm also in a wedding on Saturday so this will be a busy yet super fun wedding! Best wishes to Greg and Kim, the happy couple. Kim is my college roommate and I'm very excited about her wedding.

Here's to a great weekend for all!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat