Monday, May 24, 2004
Impatient

I'm impatient to know when this



will become this!



It's hard wanting something to be done! But handknitting this sweater is teaching me to be patient. No, I don't have photos yet (Mot, I need to get a digital pic of the potential sweater!) but I will soon.

This has been the hardest project I've completed yet and it's solely due to the fact that I've had to adjust the pattern. I've signed up for a pattern adjustment class (hopefully I'm in) and that will definitely go a long way towards helping me with this and future sweaters!

Went for a 5 mile run tonight. It was hot but good. We ran most of the way but ended up walking the last bit in. There was a hill and I don't like hills! That and it was hot and well I walked!

Off to get more Elise done so I can solve being impatient!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat