Friday, May 21, 2004
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!

Counting down the minutes until the time clock says I can go on home! Tick tock tick tock. Actually I am really loving this position but I get to see Shrek 2 tonight! I’ve heard it’s hilarious and I can’t wait to laugh!

Weekend plans include working at the coffee shop (only on Sunday this week though!), running 8 miles and knitting on Elise. Oh and I'm going to a play on Saturday where the audience can attend naked to receive $5 off the admission. I think I'd need a bigger savings to show my bare butt in public!

I discovered the most precious picture of a sheep yesterday and I just have to share it with you. Visit Dunstan's photography portfolio for the cutest baby sheep ever!

And how can one resist Jen of Two Purl's pup! Check out Oscar. I think he's pouting here.

The amount of cute animal photos out there are too much for me! I mean there is Dooce with her pup and brand new baby and of course, Super Cute Destiny!


Have a fanastic weekend!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat