Monday, August 23, 2004
Spirit of Washington


A few weekends ago, the family took my Mom on the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train (though we went for lunch)for her birthday. I think we were the loudest family in the car, but a good time was had by all.

Here is my Mom dutifully posing with her birthday balloon bouquet.



Here is the inside of the train car before it was overtaken by diners.



I also tortured by brother and sister-in-law by making them pose in front of the train before we departed but refused to allow anyone else to use the camera and had to snap a photo of myself in front of the train.



Chris and Ariana



Me, amusing myself

Once inside the train, Chris wrestled the camera from me and got a photo of Mom, me and Ariana.



I look a little scared but I think it was from the camera being taken from me!

Then I took a photo which can only be said epitomizes my family.



My Mom reported that she had a great birthday celebration.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat