Thursday, December 15, 2005
Breathe IN Breathe OUT

This morning on the way to work, I had another Christmas panic attack about how much I think needs to be done. So when I arrived, I made a list.

1. Pick up books at Library (Tonight)
2. Yarn for Grandpa Christmas Gift (Tonight)
3. Finish two other Christmas gifts (One was done but developed a hole last night and I had to rip down halfway and well let's not speak of the past)(BY SUNDAY!)
4. Bake pumpkin bread for Grandpa's birthday (Friday)
5. Bake Doggie presents! (Friday)
6. Send out Christmas Cards (By Saturday!)
7. Mail out Better Pal Present (will do tomorrow as left present at home today)
8. BUY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! (THIS WEEKEND)

Whooooo! Time to breath....this is all so do-able....really it is!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat