Wednesday, December 07, 2005
The Finish Line is in View

I can almost see the finish line for my current secret swap project. The last rows are clearly marked on my post-it note and I can quickly see that one or two more nights of serious knitting will produce an FO for me. Then I can worry about packaging these babies up and getting them in the mail.

I even provide a bit of proof below (cleverly disguised in black and white with a wreath to confuse you a bit):



And in Christmas Knitting news, I need to get myself cracking. I have the yarn for the two projects and will be working on these as soon as the secret swap project is off the needles. Now if only I can keep myself from the distraction of other pretty yarns.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat