Friday, December 16, 2005
The List, Which Is A Miracle

Last night I attacked my list with a vengence and I succeeded! I accomplished ALOT!

ACCOMPLISHED:

1. Purchased Yarn for Grandpa's Christmas Scarf (AND it was on SALE - 15% off at Weaving Works!)
2. Finished one Christmas Present and have about 15% to go on the other.
3. Mailed Christmas Cards
4. Mailed Better Pal Present
5. Purchased Mot's Christmas Present
6. Dinner with Julie and Eric (It was so very good!)

TONIGHT, I WILL ACCOMPLISH:
1. Bake pumpkin bread for Grandpa's birthday
2. Bake Doggie presents!
3. Purchase Parent's Presents
4. Finish Christmas Present #2
5. Visit Sephora for Make-up
6. Purchase present for Kim (Have NO idea what to get)

THIS WEEKEND, I WILL ACCOMPLISH:

1. Visit the Post Office to get my mail!
2. Visit Library to get Pride and Predujuice videos
3. Distribute Doggie Biscuits to Dog Friends
4. See Mamma Mia
5. Have Birthday Dinner with Friends
6. Have Grandpa Birthday Dinner with Family
7. Relax and enjoy the completion of LIST!

So Do-Able!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat