Friday, December 30, 2005
Vogue Knitting

The Vogue Knitting Winter Preview is up and I'm already in love with quite a few patterns.


This is gorgeous and I could see adding it to my wardrobe!


I love the coziness of this sweater and it has CABLES! My favorite!


I keep clicking back on this shawl/wrap and I'm quickly falling under its spell.


Any wardrobe could use a great scarf like this! Fun to make and sure to bring a smile to your face every time you wear it.


This might be the perfect pattern for another Dulaan Hat. I do need to start whittling away on my 14 items! I have two done, 12 more to go.

Hmmmm, I wonder if this is already available in the stores or if I need to display some patience. I do not have patience!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat