Tuesday, July 06, 2004
Mail brings Presents

A very long time ago, I saw that the Colinette Vintage Knits Poncho KitI had been coveting over at Wendy's site was on sale via the Internet. So I ordered it in the terracotta colorway. I waited for my package with impatient glee. After much delay, I finally received it last week! Here is my new poncho yarn in it’s unwound glory.



Because it was unwound, this meant I needed to get one of these!

.

After much winding, here is my yarn ready to be knitted up into a fantastic treat (after this picture was taken, the blogging co-star and I wound up the mohair.)



Roux had a great weekend and celebrated the Fourth of July with Mot and I. Here is Mot and Roux growling at the loud fireworks.



And here I am bothering Roux while he’s trying to sleep. There is no sleeping when there is fun to be had!



I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat