Friday, July 02, 2004
It's all about Roux



I've started my long housesitting gig and so far, so good. Roux seems to be enjoying himself and hasn't eaten or stolen any yarn yet! He's been busy cracking me up and entertaining himself. Mot come over the other night to practice eye, nose and throat exams (for nursing school) on me and Roux loved seein her! One of her "tools" has a light on it and we entertained ourselves by making Roux chase the light. It's the little things that make me happy.

I have not forgotten about knitting though. I've been hard at work on the second sock.



Pictures of the first sock will be posted as soon as my sister in law uploads the picture *hint*hint*

I also have a surprise photo to show you soon...

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat