Thursday, July 22, 2004
Parfait Addiction
 

 
I have a confession to make. I’m hopelessly addicted to parfaits and I’m not sure that I’ll be able to pull myself away from this dependence which is trying to suck me under. I mean almost anything can be made into a parfait! There are yogurt parfaits (that entry drug that get me headed on this downward slope), ice cream parfaits, pudding parfaits, fruit and granola parfaits, and parfait parfaits. You see anything can become a parfait. I’ve even begun to make yarn parfaits.
 

 
I can’t break free of the parfait spell that I’m under. I can’t live without my daily parfait. It’s becoming such a craving that I’ve begun to want a parfait with every meal. In fact, I need a parfait right now!
 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat