Monday, July 12, 2004
Someone has a case of the Mondays

Not me! but I'm sure someone in the world does :)

This weekend was busy, busy with lots of fun and activity. I continued this fun by running Greenlake this morning at 6 a.m. with Julie.

She was so excited she danced!



This is why one should never dance near a camera owned by someone with a blog!

I finally developed the pictures of the cutest baby hat ever and my first two colored intarsia knitting project!



and here is the nice and neat inside --



Sock Update -- I almost finished the socks this weekend but then I ran out of yarn. What the? So I made a stop at Hilltop and purchased a skein of red sock yarn so the toe will be a different color than the rest of the sock and the other one but it will still look good!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat