Thursday, April 21, 2005
Dog-gone IT!

Last night I was admiring my Mariah sleeves and thinking that I had FINALLY gotten to the point where I was able to move forward without making mistakes. Then I spotted it. I spotted a mistake! I'm hoping that people can give me advice here so that I don't have to rip back a billizion rows (because mistakes always appear 10 rows back). I don't have a photo right now (but I will post one later) but let me explain the problem. I purled two rows of three stitches on a cable and those purls should have been knits. Is there an easy way to fix this? or am I doomed?

On a happier note, has anyone checked out 43things.com? Karen emailed me last night because she found my 43 things so I thought I would share it with the rest of you. Go explore! It's a wonderful site!

Notice down at the bottom where I mention reading Proust? Karen is going to help me accomplish this goal. We are starting a book club in June and while the details are being worked out, I am very excited. If there are any interested Proust readers in Seattle, send me an email at Reebecki AT gmail DOT com so you can join us!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat